General Employees' Retirement Board
The General Employees' Retirement Board of Trustees is responsible for the general administration, management, and proper operation of the General Employees' Pension Fund. To apply to serve on this board, complete the application here.
- 1 p.m.
- Quarterly on the last Wednesdays of February, May, August, and November
- Due to circumstances with COVID-19, meeting locations and access (physical and/or via virtual media technology) will be announced upon posting of the meeting agenda.
- February 24, 2021
- May 26, 2021
- August 25, 2021
- November 17, 2021
- David Birchim, Vice-Chairperson
- Stephen Slaughter
- Jeffrey W. Helms, Chairman, Commission Appointed
- Nancy Rawson, Commission Appointed
- Vacant, Board Appointed
The five-member board includes two members appointed by the City Commission, two representatives who are elected by members of the General Employees' Retirement System and one who is appointed by the other four members. Elected and appointed members serve four-year staggered terms.
Public Records Requests may be directed to Darlene Galambos, City Clerk and Custodian of Public Records:
- By Phone: 904.825.1007
- By Mail: PO Box 210, St. Augustine, FL 32085
- In Person: 75 King Street, St. Augustine FL, 32085
- Via e-mail:RecordsRequest@citystaug.com
For general inquiries regarding board matters, please contact the Plan Administrator:
Thomas H. Jensen
2636 Augusta Drive North
Clearwater, Florida 33761
(727) 492- 3852