Civil plan review applications must be submitted through the City's Permit Portal. Once an account is created, you will be able to view all civil and building applications/permits filed under the login email. The portal will provide real time status updates. Payment is not currently accepted online; email Public Works Permits Technician for payment options.
Steps to create an account in the Permit Portal:
2. Enter your email address. This will become your username for future login. Be sure to use the email address that will be used in all of your applications.
3. Create a password
4. Enter your contact information
5. Click the Register button
6. You will receive an email with a link to click for account activation
7. Now you are able to create new applications! You can log in any time to check on the status of your application or review status.
- How do I begin civil plan submittal in the Portal?
Once logged into the Portal, click the + Create New Application at the top of the screen. Then choose the Engineering & Development folder, and Civil Site Plan Review.
- Can an application be started now and finished later?
Yes, the application will be saved in the portal under Incomplete Applications and can be continued later. Your application will not be submitted until all the required fields are completed and the submit button has been pressed.
- How do I pay fees?
At this time, fees cannot be paid through the Portal. Email the Public Works Permits Technician for fees due and payment options. Plans will not be routed for review until review fees have been paid.
- Can edits be made to an application after submittal?
No, once your application has been submitted, you can no longer edit. However, you can still upload attachments. Any modifications to the application will need to be coordinated with the Public Works Permits Technician.
- Can I view multiple projects through my Portal account?
Yes, you can access all projects that have your email address associated with a role within the project. Your email address in the project must match the email used for your Portal login.
- Can more than one email address be used for a project?
A project can have one Engineer and one Owner associated with it. If additional people within a company need access, they can register as Other. Anyone with an email address entered into the project will have access to the project through the portal.
- Once a project has been submitted, how do I know the City has accepted it and started working on it?
Log in to the Portal anytime to see the project status. Plans will not be routed for review until all required documents have been received and fees have been paid. Questions can be emailed to the Public Works Permits Technician.
- How do I request a forgotten password?
The City does not have record of any passwords. Go to the Portal login page, click "Forgot Password" and enter the email associated with your account. Cityworks will send an email with password reset instructions.