- Dumpster Rentals
- Construction & Demolition
- Bulk Items & White Goods
- Automobile Tires
- Electronic Recycling
- Cooking Grease / Oil
- Hazardous Waste
- Recycling Drop-Off Locations
4-yard dumpsters can be rented for a variety of material movement. 2-yard dumpsters for concrete and 30-yard roll-off containers for commercial projects may also be available. They are a first come- first serve-service. The location of placement must be within the city limits and billed on an active water account. Contact the office for billing and scheduling information.
Materials are not to exceed 4 feet long and 50 pounds. Materials can be placed in 32-gallon containers (limit 2 per collection day). For large amounts, contact the office for a dumpster rental.
Contact the office for pickup arrangements. Charges may apply.
- Exercise and sports equipment
- Household and lawn furniture
Drop off service only. Call the wastewater treatment plant at 904-825-1045 for information.
Drop off service at the St. Johns County Tillman Ridge Transfer Station, 3005 Allen Nease Road, Elkton, FL 32033.
Call St John’s County at 904-827-6980 for more information.
- Flammable items
- Light bulbs
- Motor oil
- 501 Riberia St . – at the end of Riberia by Waste Water Plant and the Solid Waste Department
- Red Cox Road - behind RB Hunt Elementary School, just past the skate park & soccer field, on the right
- North City – the North end of San Marco before it merges with US1, on the right side before the Las Palmas condos
- Toques, Tolomato and Spanish Parking lots downtown by trash compactors @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>