If you visit downtown frequently, and you are a St. Johns County resident, you may want to purchase a ParkNow card. ParkNow cards must be purchased at one of the following:
- Financial Services Center
50 Bridge Street
Monday through Friday
Lobby: 7:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Drive-Thru: 7:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
If you have questions regarding the ParkNow card, contact the Parking Supervisor at 904-825-1090 or Customer Service at 904-825-1034 for more information.
ParkNow cards are preloaded with the incremental amount selected. Payment is deducted from the card total when used at downtown meters/pay-stations or at the Historic Downtown Parking Facility.
- Available pre-paid card amounts:
- No refunds or replacement cards will be given
- One-time cost of card: $2.50
- You must be a St. Johns County resident in order to purchase a ParkNow card (ParkNow Cards are only issued with proof of residency in St. Johns County.)
Check the balance on your card by inserting it into a pay station; the balance will be displayed on the screen. Remove the card if you do not intend to use it.
Once a ParkNow card is purchased, it can be reloaded with additional funds, when needed, at the Financial Services Center lobby/drive-thru or at kiosks located in front of the Financial Services Center located at 50 Bridge Street.