If you visit downtown frequently, and you are a St. Johns County resident, you may want to purchase a ParkNow card. ParkNow cards must be purchased at:
- Financial Services Center
50 Bridge Street
Monday through Friday
Lobby: 7:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Drive-Thru: 7:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
If you have questions regarding the ParkNow card, contact the Parking Supervisor at 904-825-1090 or Customer Service at 904-825-1034 for more information.
ParkNow cards are preloaded with the incremental amount selected. Payment is deducted from the card total when used at downtown meters/pay-stations or at the Historic Downtown Parking Facility.
- Available pre-paid card amount: $20
- No refunds or replacement cards will be given
- One-time cost of card: $5.00
- You must be a St. Johns County resident in order to purchase a ParkNow card (ParkNow Cards are only issued with proof of residency in St. Johns County.)
You can visit the Financial Services Center located at 50 Bridge Street, St. Augustine, FL, 32084 to check the balance on your card. (office hours listed above)
Once a ParkNow card is purchased, it can be reloaded with additional funds, when needed, at the Financial Services Center lobby/drive-thru located at 50 Bridge Street.