Full-time positions include 100% paid medical, dental, life, and long-term disability insurance for the employee. Additional benefits include two weeks vacation and two weeks sick leave, which accrues biweekly from date of hire, along with 12 paid holidays and pension plan.
We are currently accepting applications for the positions listed below in person at City Hall or by email, mail, or fax:
email@example.com; P.O. Box 210, St. Augustine, FL 32085; or 904-825-1008
Please read the following carefully, so you are prepared if you are selected for employment:
- Many of the positions below require a Class B driver’s license or permit. A permit can be obtained by studying the commercial drivers license handbook and taking the written test at the DMV.
- You will need to provide proof of your education (degree, transcript, etc.).
- You will need to provide proof of past employment if those employers are no longer in business (tax/W-2 forms or letters from previous employers)
- Administrative Coordinator - Code Enforcement
- Building Inspector
- Construction Inspector
- Custodian II
- Equipment Operator II Solid Waste
- Fire Inspector
- Galimore Center Coordinator
- General Maintenance-Wastewater Collection
- Marina Attendant - Custodian and Security
- Meter Reader
- Operator I or Trainee Water Treatment Plant
- Risk Management & Diversity Specialist
- Solid Waste and Sanitation Worker - Litter Crew
- Storekeeper II Fleet
- Utility Locate Technician
- Utility Worker - Wastewater Collection
- Utility Worker - Water Transmission and Distribution