Zone IIA contains a wide variety of sites associated with prehistoric Native American and historic European settlements.
Notable resources dating to the 1700s include:
- Portions of the Nombre De Dios Mission
- The Hornabeque Defensive Line
- A British Farming Enterprise
This subzone also includes the mid-1800s Abbott Tract, which was the first neighborhood in St. Augustine outside of the colonial downtown district.
Zone IIB contains archaeological deposits associated with 1800s urban agricultural enterprises and the African-American community of Lincolnville, which post-dates the Civil War.
Zone IIC contains archaeological deposits associated with the Indian mission community of Nuestra Señora de la Concepción de Pocotalaca, established by the Yamassee during the 1700s. This subzone also has archaeological deposits associated with 1800s agricultural enterprises, such as the Martin Hernández orange grove.
Zone IID contains archaeological deposits associated with the Indian mission community of Nuestra Señora de la Assunción de Palica, established in the 1700s by Timucuan Indians. This subzone also encompasses portions of the post-Civil War African-American community of Lincolnville.
Zone IIE contains deposits associated with the Indian mission settlement of Nuestra Señora de Guadalupe de Tolomato, established by Guale Indians in the 1700s. This subzone also includes deposits associated with the late-1800s Model Land Company development.
Zone IIF contains the Catholic cemetery of Tolomato, which was the site of a 1700s church associated with the Tolomato mission settlement.
Zone IIG contains archaeological deposits associated with the southwest portion of the Mose Line, a defensive earthen berm associated with the Second Fort Mose (1752 to 1763). This subzone also includes the 1800s Fairbanks plantation.
Zone IIH contains archaeological deposits that occur along the 1600s to 1700s road that led from the coquina-stone quarries on Anastasia Island to Escolta Creek, where the stone was then ferried to St. Augustine. This subzone also includes a large prehistoric Native American site that dates to approximately 3,500 to 1,300 years ago.