Historic Downtown Parking Facility (HDPF)
Adjacent to the Visitor Information Center, this 1,200-car facility has proven to be our visitors' favorite location for quick-and-easy parking. Open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, the parking facility is conveniently located within walking distance to St. George St. and San Marco Ave., as well as the Castillo de San Marcos National Monument and Francis Field. The parking facility is used by residents who work in downtown businesses, Flagler College students and anyone seeking a convenient place to park while shopping or attending a special event.
Here’s what you need to know about the HDPF:
- $15 per vehicle, per entry
- $3 per vehicle, per entry, with ParkNow Card
- Motorcycle parking is available
- HDPF Office Hours: 7:00am to 9:00pm
- For more information or to purchase permits, call the HDPF office at 904-484-5160, or email email@example.com.
- View the VIC and the Parking Garage on a Google map.
Learn more about additional parking in St. Augustine...
By permit only, overnight parking of RV’s, tour buses and trailers is available in the lot designated for such vehicles on Riberia Street. The overnight permits are $35 plus tax and are available at the HDPF business office. The City of St. Augustine is not responsible for the security or safety of vehicles parked in the lot and camping is not allowed. There is no access to electricity or cable.