Irrigation days and hours are restricted by order of the St. Johns River Water Management District water conservation rules and by City ordinance. The table below explains when irrigation is allowed:
|Time of Year||Homes with odd numbered or no addresses||Homes with even numbered addresses||Non-residential properties|
|Daylight Savings Time||Wed / Sat||Thurs / Sun||Tues / Fri|
|Eastern Standard Time||Sat||Sun||Tues|
- Daylight saving time: Second Sunday in March until the first Sunday in November
- Eastern Standard Time: First Sunday in November until the second Sunday in March
- An odd numbered address is one that ends in 1, 3, 5, 7 or 9.
- An even numbered address is one that ends in 0, 2, 4, 6 or 8.
- Water only when needed and not between 10 a.m. and 4 p.m.
- Water for no more than one hour per zone.
- Restrictions apply to private wells and pumps, ground or surface water and water from public and private utilities.
- Some exemptions apply