Radar Speed Display Signs
As a proven traffic calming device, we are using radar speed display signs, currently located on Fullerwood Drive. The signs will be relocated periodically throughout the City to areas of speeding complaints.
Beginning in 2017, the signs have been stationed in the following areas:
- Riberia Street (6/21/2017 to 7/6/2017)
- South Street (7/10/2017 to 8/3/2017)
- Anderson Street (8/4/2017 to 9/5/2017)
- Riberia Street (10/16/2017 to 12/18/2017)
- Coquina Avenue (12/20/2017 to 1/26/2018)
- South Whitney Street (1/26/2018 to 3/13/2018) Note: South Dixie Highway closed to thru traffic.
- Anderson Street (3/14/2018 to 4/4/2018) Note: South Dixie Highway closed to thru traffic.
- Madeore Street (4/4/2018 to 5/29/2018) Note: South Dixie Highway closed to thru traffic.
- Marine Street (5/30/2018 to 7/27/2018)
- Casanova Road (7/30/2018 to 9/18/2018)
- Old Quarry Road (9/19/2018 to 12/20/2018)
- Dolphin Drive (12/20/2018 to 3/19/2019)
- Magnolia Avenue (12/20/2018 to 3/19/2019)
- Park Avenue (3/20/2019 to 5/28/2019)
- Sylvan Drive (3/20/2019 to 5/28/2019)
- Fullerwood Drive (5/29/2019 to Present)
If you are experiencing speeding cars on your neighborhood streets, please submit a radar speed display sign inquiry email. Include the main thoroughfare, intersecting streets, particular times of day, or other additional details to help describe the issue. We will be keeping a list and providing a radar speed display throughout the city as concerns arise.