Radar Speed Display Signs
As a proven traffic calming device, we are using radar speed display signs, currently located on South Whitney Street, in West Augustine. The signs will be relocated periodically throughout the City to areas that continue to see perceived speeding.
In 2017, the signs were stationed in the following areas:
- Riberia Street (6/21/2017 to 7/6/2017)
- South Street (7/10/2017 to 8/3/2017)
- Anderson Street (8/4/2017 to 9/5/2017)
- Riberia Street (10/16/2017 to 12/18/2017)
- Coquina Avenue (12/20/2017 to 1/26/2018)
- South Whitney Street (1/26/2018 to Present)
If you are experiencing speeding cars on your neighborhood streets, please submit a radar speed display sign inquiry email. Include the main thoroughfare, intersecting streets, particular times of day, or other additional details to help describe the issue. We will be keeping a list and providing a radar speed display throughout the city as concerns arise.