Neighborhood mobility walks with Reuben Franklin, the city's Mobility Program Manager, offers residents of the neighborhood an opportunity to meet with city staff and point out specific concerns regarding traffic, street and sidewalk conditions and ways pedestrian and bicycle safety might be improved. Additionally, those joining Reuben will be able to learn more about the city's long range efforts to improve all facets of mobility throughout the city.
The current schedule is as follows:
- Flagler Model Land: Thursday, March 23, 3:30pm - 5:3-pm, starting at corner of Valencia & Riberia
- Old City South: Sunday, April 2nd at 2pm, starting at St. Francis Park, on the corner of St. Francis and St. George Street.
- Lincolnville: Saturday, April 8, 10:00am-12:00pm starting at St. Cyprian's Episcopal Church, 37 Lovett St.
- Lighthouse Park: Tuesday, April 11, 6:00pm-8:00pm starting at the St Augustine Yacht Club, 442 Ocean Vista Ave.
- Abbott Tract: Wednesday, April 26, 5:30pm-7:30pm starting at Firestone Complete Auto Care, 57 San Marco Ave.
- North Davis Shores: Sunday, April 30, 1:00pm-3:00pm, starting at Oglethorpe Park.
- Nelmar Terrace: Sunday, May 7, 4:00pm-6:00pm starting at the Nelmar Terrace Park.
- Masters Drive: Saturday, May 13, 10:00am-12:00pm, starting at 39 Masters Drive.
- Fullerwood: Thursday, May 18, 5:00pm-7:00pm, starting at the corner of Genoply St. and San Marco Ave., and ending at Dos Coffee House, 300 San Marco Ave.
- South Davis Shores: Wednesday, May 24, 5:00pm-7:00pm, starting and ending at 199 South Mantanzas Blvd. (This walk was cancelled due to thunderstorms. No re-scheduled date has been determined)
- Oyster Creek: Wednesday, May 31, 5:00pm-7:00pm, starts at S. Leonardi St. and W. King St. and concludes at Davis St. and Lewis Blvd.
- Las Palmas: Saturday, June 3, 10:00am-12:00pm, starting and ending at the Las Palmas Community Center, 1090 Bella Vista Blvd.
- Magnolia: Saturday, June 10, 10:00am-12:00pm, starting at the corner of Gault St. and East San Carlos Ave., ending at the Fountain of Juice, 31 Williams St.